- Mile Hi Dog: Dr. Judy on Cancer Treatment Alternatives for Pets, as published in the June/July 2019 edition of Mile Hi Dog Magazine. If your browser doesn’t support the e-page viewer used on their site, you can also view the article here.
Raw Dog Food & Company
- Interview 1: What is the best food to feed an immune compromised dog? Best cancer treatment: Chemo or alternative medicine? Bacteria in the raw diet, etc.
- Interview 2: The rabbies vaccine: pros, cons, legalities, and titer testing. Raw feeding vs. kibble and prescription diets.
- Interview 3: Getting your pets gut balanced and healthy. What to feed a dog with IBD or Pancreatitis.
- Interview 4: Vitamin D and Fat support gut, brain, & heart health, and help prevent cancer. The best source of vitamin D and Fats for pets.
- Interview 5: Grains…do pets need them to be healthy? Getting pets on wellness programs that minimize vaccines and optimize nutrition.
- Interview 6: Is dairy an appropriate food for dogs? Dairy links to inflammation, protein cross-reactivity, and generally reducing cancer potential.
- Interview 7: Should you worry about Salmonella in Raw Dog Food? Is There Any Truth to The FDA Witch Hunt of Raw Dog Food Manufacturers? Trusting your own eyes and experience.
Holistic Treatments that Work – Ozone