- June 2019: Dr. Judy on Cancer Treatment Alternatives for Pets, as published in the June/July 2019 edition of Mile High Dog Magazine. If your browser doesn’t support the e-page viewer used on their site, you can also view the article here.
- September 2019: Dr. Judy on Non-conventional Cancer Treatments That Work. Featured article in the Sept/Oct 2019 edition of Dogs Naturally Magazine. Subscribe to view.
- March 2012: Vets on Vaccines – 24 Holistic Vets speak out about the hazards of vaccines. Dr. Judy joins the debate.
- Interview 1: What is the best food to feed an immune compromised dog? Best cancer treatment: Chemo or alternative medicine? Bacteria in the raw diet, etc.
- Interview 2: The rabbies vaccine: pros, cons, legalities, and titer testing. Raw feeding vs. kibble and prescription diets.
- Interview 3: Getting your pets gut balanced and healthy. What to feed a dog with IBD or Pancreatitis.
- Interview 4: Vitamin D and Fat support gut, brain, & heart health, and help prevent cancer. The best source of vitamin D and fats for pets.
- Interview 5: Grains – Do pets need them to be healthy? Getting pets on wellness programs that minimize vaccines and optimize nutrition.
- Interview 6: Dairy – An appropriate food for dogs? Dairy links to inflammation, cross-reactivity, and reducing cancer potential.
- Interview 7: Should you worry about Salmonella in raw dog food? FDA & media scare tactics vs. trusting your own eyes and experience.
- Interview 8: Heartworm – What is the real risk of contraction, and is the preventative worth the risk to your pet’s health?
- Interview 9: Having the “guts” to feed raw dog food in the face of product recalls and scare tactics. Putting things into their proper perspective.
- Interview 10: Cancer in Pets – Know the signs & symptoms. Best treatments you’ve likely never heard of before.
- Interview 11: Know this before your next Vet visit. Avoiding unnecessary and dangerous vaccines. Asking questions and becoming an advocate for your pet.
- Interview 12: Dilated Cardiomyopathy – Latest fashionable diagnosis? Proper testing over presumptive diagnosis. Know the facts and ask questions.
- Interview 13: Essential Oils and Flower Essences to Help Heal and Restore Health In Pets.
- Interview 14: How at Risk Is Your Pet For Cancer? Do this Test Now to Assess the Risk and Avoid Heartache Later.
- August 2019: Itchy Skin – Best practices to handle itchy skin and other irritations, with Dr. Judy Jasek
- December 2015: Holistic Medicine and your dog, with Dr. Judy Jasek
- August 2019: Dispelling the Myths about Feeding a Raw Diet, with Dr. Judy Jasek.
- August 2015: The Magic of Ozone Therapy, with Dr. Judy Jasek
- June 2015: Health Risks of Over-Vaccinating Pets, with Dr. Jasek
Holistic Treatments that Work – Ozone
- Skin Disease & Allergies
- Irritable Bowel Disease
- Mast Cell Tumor and Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Best Alternative/Holistic Treatment for Cancer
IN THE NEWS
- LINK: Blue-Green Algae: Know The Risks To Your Dog
- LINK: Government vs Raw Pet Food: Answers Sues FDA
- LINK: Darwin’s Natural Pet Food: The Truth Behind The FDA’s Warning
- LINK: Dogs Dying Because Of Toxic Levels Of Vitamin D In Food
- LINK: Cancer Causing Aflatoxins Found In Dog Foods
- LINK: Glyphosate: The Hidden Dog Food Ingredient That Can Harm Your Dog